Daily activities are selected that are age-appropriate for the child's age and stage of development. These include stories, songs, games, creative arts, science and discovery, dramatic play, music, cooking, and more. The children learn biblical principles that are woven into every aspect of the program through discussion, specific crafts, games and activities.
Click here to view the Pre-K curriculum guidelines.
- Centers: Blocks, dramatic play, art, writing, toys, games, books, manipulatives
- Circle time with Bible lesson
- Academics with story time, songs, and calendar time
- Arts and crafts focusing on fine motor skills and creativity from your child
- Age-appropriate reading and pre-reading skills: Nurturing Early Language and Literacy, Math & pre-math skills
"Jesus grew in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and all the people." -Luke 2:52