What do I bring to school?
Every school day:
- A school bag. Open top tote bags work best.
- Your take home folder, checked for information and work, and emptied daily. (Folders provided by KDO)
- Lunch box with nutritious lunch and a drink. We do not refrigerate lunches, so an ice pack is recommended. WE ARE A NUT FREE FACILITY. No nuts or nut butters of any sort are allowed at KDO.
- Blankets and/or lovies that will fit in their cubby.
- A small pillow that will fit in your bubby, if you want one.
Open House /First Day of School Supply List:
- One change of clothes labeled in a ziploc bag to be left at school (according to season; we will switch them out with you as weather changes)
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 3 large glue sticks
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 pair of child-sized scissors
- 1 box of gallon-size zipper bags
- 3 rolls of paper towels
- 1 box (24) crayons
- 1" folding vinyl nap mat. This size fits best in the cubby. Please label mat with your child's name. (Available in stores in the school supply section or at Learning Zone)
- Any missing forms, fees, shot records, etc.
"Children are a gift from the Lord, they are a reward from Him." -Psalm 127:3